Badminton with Classmate

I love badminton so much, it's so special to me because badminton is more than just a sport to me badminton is my safepalce and making me happy. Playing badminton isn't about wasting time, it's about escaping sadness.
On the day of April 12 my classmate and I played badminton. We had two hours of vacant time so we used this time to play and enjoy playing badminton while there was no class. And after we played we bought food and rested and waited for the next subject.

       -Philippine Christian University

The picture below is from March 18, March 18, I went to Racquettaz Badminton Center Dasma not only to play with my friends but I also went to watch others doing their training for me increase my knowledge of playing badminton and also to learn new skills.


-Racquetazz Badminton Center Dasma

Comments

  1. How did you find happiness when playing badminton? How did you overcome such problems as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, it's all about embracing the joy of the game. To overcome problems in badminton, it's important to have positive and growth mindset.

      Delete
  2. Is badminton to you is an hobby or sports?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great job φ(゜▽゜*)♪. What other sports did you like to play?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball(Intramurals)